Tuesday, September 4, 2007

this girl i know...

(this was written well but i couldnt post it on my blog... so here it lies...)



Overflowing with energy and oh so bubbly,

All her friends think she is so lovely,

Beautifully long and flowing hair,

Im lost in them, I forget all care,

Her smiles so lovable, I miss it when she ain’t around,

Every moment she is with me, happiness does surround,

When she talks (for hours on end) I can only listen,

And look in her eyes as with every emotion they glisten,

Her humour is subtle, her wit so sharp,

Her manner blunt yet smooth as a harp,

If you see her pissed, run for cover,

Cause trust you me, near her you wouldn’t wanna hover,

Naïve as can be at most times,

But is all the more endearing, much more than this rhyme,

Dunno where my life without her would go,

My guide, my mate, my best friend, this girl I know…

No comments: